BUILDING PERMIT PAYMENT WITH A MAJOR CREDIT CARD ONLINE OR AT THE PUBLIC COUNTER
- The maximum dollar amount for a single credit card transaction is $50,000. The maximum total dollar amount for credit card transactions per permit is $50,000.
- In order to make a payment online, outstanding fee line items must be paid in full.
- If your project contains fee credits, payment must be completed in person.
Pay building permit related fees online
Building permit related fees can now be paid on-line through the Citizen Portal. If you have a building project working its way through the approval process of plan review, construction and inspection, paying fees on-line may be a convenient service for you or your business.
The following are typical points in a building permits life cycle when fee payment may be necessary:
- Application submission
- Permit issuance
- Permit extension
- permit renewal
- permit re-inspection
- permit estimate release
- After hours inspection scheduling
- Emergency inspection scheduling
- Temporary Certificate of Occupancy issuance
Pay a Building Permit Fee
I would like to ask ezpermit a question about one of these steps or services within the building permit process.