Preservation Director Hearing
The Preservation Director's responsibilities are:
- Oversee the operation of the city's historic preservation program and staff in the identification, protection and assistance in the preservation of Sacramento's Historic Resources.
- Advise the city and its various entities and staff on historic preservation issues, including rehabilitation standards and historic resources surveys.
- Preliminary determinations as to a property's eligibility for listing in the Sacramento Register of Historic and Cultural Resources.
- Maintain the Sacramento Register.
- Review and approve site plan and design review projects that are located in an historic district and/or involve a landmark structure.
Preservation Director Hearings convene at 300 Richards Boulevard on an as-needed basis on Thursday at 1:00 p.m.
Agenda and Minutes
Roberta Deering, (916) 808-8259