Sacramento Disabilities Advisory Commission
Powers & Duties
The powers and duties of this board include:
- Serve as an advisory body to the City regarding compliance with federal and state disability laws. The Commission shall not advise the City concerning litigation or administrative proceedings to which the City is a party;
- Review policies, programs and activities within the City as they affect persons with disabilities;
- Recommend procedures for City employees with disabilities to request and receive reasonable accommodations;
- Provide information, referral, and technical assistance to the City in matters pertaining to disability issues;
- Establish a liaison with the City’s ADA Coordinators to assist with policies, procedures and programs as they relate to federal and state disability laws.
Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m., unless otherwise noticed, at New City Hall, 1st Floor Conference Room 1104, 915 I Street.
Neal Albritton; 916-808-8795