Off-leash Dog Parks
All department of parks and recreation dog parks are fenced, with a double-gate system for safety. Dog owners can test their arm strength and even use tennis ball launchers to get their dogs active and running in a safe and fun environment. Parks include: benches, shade areas, drinking fountains for dogs, and plenty of room to run. Dogs of all sizes are welcome.
- Glenbrook Park (map)
8500 La Riviera Drive
- Granite Regional Park (map)
8200 Ramona Avenue
- Jacinto Creek Park (map)
8600 West Stockton Boulevard
- Lynn Robie Dog Park (map)
7895 Freeport Blvd.
(at Bill Conlin Youth Sports Complex)
The small dog park is 0.21 acres, and the large dog park is 1.34 acres. Both dog parks contain turf areas.
- North Natomas Regional Park (map)
2501 New Market Drive
Two acres are available for large dogs over 25 lbs, and a half acre for small and timid dogs.
- Partner Park (map)
5699 South Land Park Drive
located behind Belle Cooledge Community Center
- Regency Community Park (map)
5500 Honor Pkwy, North Natomas
- Sutter's Landing Park (map)
20 28th Street
This 2.5 acre Park includes areas for large & small dogs.
- Tanzanite Community Park (map)
2220 Tanzanite Way
- University Avenue Dog Park (map)
1900 University Avenue
- Valley Oak Dog Park (map)
The small dog park is 0.54 acres, and the large dog park is 2.0 acres. Both dog parks contain turf areas, benches, tables and dog drinking fountains.
Dog Park Rules
- Dog owners/handlers are personally and legally responsible for their animals. You are using these facilities at your own risk.
- Dogs may be off a leash only within the designated fenced area.
- Owners/handlers must clean up after their dogs.
- Dogs must have a current license, license must be on dogs' collar, the collar must be on the dog.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed. The owner/handler of any dog exhibiting aggressive or unruly behavior are required to immediately remove the offending animal.
- For every two dogs brought to the park, there must be at least one owner/handler.
- Children less than 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Female dogs in season are not allowed at the facility.