SLIP Rental & Rates
Month-to-Month terms for renting a slip
- Rates are determined by the overall length of the slip or boat, whichever is greater. A boat shall not exceed more than 10% of the slip size.
- Vessels may not exceed 10% past the finger of the slip.
- Figures reflect cost per month.
- Electricity is available at all slips for $10.00/month. Depending on location, 30 or 50 amp service is available.
- Dock lockers available for just $15.00/month and can be installed at your slip.
- Overnight Guest berthing is $1.00 per foot per night. (power and water may not be available)
To rent a slip, applicant must provide:
- Proof of current DMV registration OR Coast Guard documentation (only the registered owner may complete any paperwork for the slip)
- Proof of current insurance with additional insured endorsement
- Security Deposit (equal to first month’s rent) and any related fees
- Electronic Marina Key - $20.00 each
- Completed Slip Application and Slip License Agreement and any related paperwork.
- Please Note - A Thirty Day Written Notice is required to vacate the slip and fees due for final 30 days. There are no slip transfers. If you sell your boat, you are still required to provide the Marina with a written thirty day notice and the new owner may have to move the boat to another available slip or get on a waiting list. Please always check with the office to see availability.
Boaters renting a slip in the Sacramento Marina must carry at no cost to the City a Protection and Indemnity liability insurance policy with a minimum limit of $300,000 per occurrence, naming the City of Sacramento, its officers, employees and volunteers as an additional insured. Proof of insurance must be:
- Certificate of Liability Insurance with Additional Insured Endorsement (AIE)
- AIE should read:
City of Sacramento, its officials, employees and volunteers
2710 Ramp Way
Sacramento, CA 95818
- Declarations Page (if needed with the endorsement)
*If there are no slips available or you are waiting for a specific slip, you may fill out an application to get on the wait list. There is a $15.00 non-refundable annual fee for each waiting list you wish to be on.
Wait List FAQs