Sacramento Recycling & Transfer Station
Sacramento Recycling and Transfer Station (City of Sacramento)
8491 Fruitridge Rd
Sacramento, Ca 95826
Tuesday thru Saturday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- There is no charge to residential customers if guidelines are followed with some exceptions:
- Home-generated sharps waste is charged at $4.85 per pound.
- Miscellaneous E-waste $5.00 each; microwave ovens $10.00 each
- Appliances $20 each; first refrigerator $25.00
- Containers must be leak proof and accurately labeled.
- Residents transporting more than 15 gallons or 125 pounds of hazardous materials will be charged a minimum of $25.00 per visit.
- If you bring items other than ABOP (antifreeze, batteries, used motor oil and filters, and latex point on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday you will be charged $15.00 per visit.
- Businesses wanting more information on how to dispose of hazardous waste call (916) 379-0500. Fees will apply.
Every week residents bring materials to the Household Hazardous Waste Facility for disposal or recycling. An average of 10,000 lbs per month of these materials is diverted and is made available for reuse.
A wide selection of paints, cleaners and other household products can be found at the Reuse Store and are available to the public for FREE! By safely reusing these items, residents can save on purchases while helping the City avoid the cost of disposal.
4450 Roseville Rd
North Highlands, Ca 95660
For more information contact visit www.sacgreenteam.com or call County Customer Service at 916-875-5555