Tanzanite Park and Skate Park Photos
North Natomas Community, 2220 Tanzanite Way - Mapquest
This 20-acre park includes the following amenities:
Above: Group picnic area with shade structure, tables
and barbeques; play area is visible at rear.
- Picnic area with shelter
- Childrens playground
- Full size soccer field
- Skate Park (please see Tanzanite
Skate Park Rules)
- 2 Acre Dog Park
- 2 Basketball Courts
- Parking Lot
- Picnic areas with BBQ grills
- Seating Areas, Walkways, Landscaping
Below: Tanzanite Skate Park. Welcome to the City of Sacramento Tanzanite Skate
ParkSkate Park Hours: 8am until sunset
We hope you enjoy your skatepark. Let's work together to keep it safe.
In order to ensure the success and safety of this park, all skatepark
users must follow these rules:
This park was built for your enjoyment.
- The Sacramento City Code requires all skateboard riders and skaters
to wear helmets, elbow pads and kneepads while riding at this facility.
Any person failing to do so will be subject to citation. Any person
failing to wear the required safety gear is subject to citation pursuant
to Sacramento City Code (Section12.72.120).
- Skateboarding, skating and other similar recreational activities occurring
at this facility are hazardous recreational activities and create a
substantial risk of serious injury or death to participants and spectators.
The City of Sacramento is not liable for injuries incurred by persons
participating in or observing these hazardous recreational activities
(California Government Code Section 831.7, Health and Safety Code 115800).
- This skatepark is open to the general public for skateboarding and
- No bicycles are allowed in the skatepark.
- No glass or food in the skating area.
- No alcohol permitted within the park.
- Smoking is not allowed within 20 feet of the skating area.
- Place trash in garbage cans provided.
- Be a good neighbor to the surrounding area by keeping the skatepark
clean and avoiding excessive noise or music.
- Do not use this facility if hazardous conditions exist. Report any
damage, hazards, or injury immediately to City Operator at 264-5011.
- IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 9-1-1
Please skate safely and responsibly.