Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content

Residential installation of new gas line or gas line section

Residential replacement of a Gas service line or repair of an existing line: The Community Development Department permit covers the onsite scope of work only.  If there is tap work involved, PG&E must be visited.  PG&E is visited typically after the minor permit for the onsite work has been pulled.





Due on all new gas line or gas line section  Permits:



Building Permit Fee


General Plan Fee



Green Building Fee



Technology Fee






Due on some new gas line or gas line section  Permits:

Circumstance under which fee is due:


City Operations Tax

Only charged if a California licensed contractor is the permit holder.