Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content

Residential water service replacement or repair

The Community Development Department permit covers the onsite scope of work only. If there is tap work involved, utilities must be visited. The Utilities Department should be visited after the minor permit for the onsite work has been pulled.





Due on all Water service replacement or repair Permits:



Building Permit Fee


General Plan Fee



Green Building Fee



Technology Fee






Due on some Water service replacement or repair Permits:

Circumstance under which fee is due:


City Operations Tax

Only charged if a California licensed contractor is the permit holder.