Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content


To operate a taxicab in the City of Sacramento, a permit is required to do so. To obtain information on the Taxicab Fleet Assocation Permit, visit the City’s Revenue Division.

To report issues with taxicab service, please contact 311.