Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content


To report a code compliance issue, submit a request through 311.

Junk and Debris

Junk and debris can affect the quality of life of a community and have negative perceptions on neighborhoods, affects safety and property values. 

To report junk and debris on property or see illegal dumping, please contact us at 311, or report it online. If you witness illegal dumping in progress, note the license plate, vehicle make and model, and description of violator and report it online to 311.