Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content

Contact Us

311 Customer Service

Need help with a City service? Just have a question? 311 is our main point of contact for everything the City has to offer.

Go to 311

Specific questions/concerns

Americans with Disabilities Act Visit the ADA website
Building Permits & Planning Applications Call 311 or visit the Building Permits page.
City Org Chart For a list of all City Departments and Department Directors, download the City Org Chart.
Department Directors See our Departments Directors page for contacts, addresses, and phone numbers.
Documents in an Alternate Format Call 311 in the City, or (916) 264-5011 outside, or email your request.
Graffiti Report Call (916) 264-5471 (Police Department's non-emergency number) to report the graffiti.
Holidays Observed Visit the Holiday Schedule page
Mayor or City Council Call (916) 808-5407 or visit their pages.
Media & Communications / PIO Visit the Public Information Officer (PIO) page or send an email to 
Parking Citations Call (916) 808-8500 (Mon - Fri, 9:00 a.m. - Noon) or use our online services
Request an Official City Seal or Photo Contact our Public Information Office.
Utility Billing Call (916) 808-5454 with questions, payments, or changes (Mon - Thu, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
Website Feedback Submit the website feedback form.
Whistleblower Hotline Report online or call toll-free 1-888-245-8859.

Mailing Address

Sacramento City Hall
915 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814