Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content

Get Help

Are you having trouble identifying who to call for help about a problem in your neighborhood? Use the following information to find the city department or resource that can help you best. If you do not find what you are looking for in the information below, the Community Engagement Team can help you! Contact us and we will work with you to address the problem.

We Are Ready to Help You

Do You Have an Emergency?

Medical Emergency

  • Dial 911

Victim of a Violent Crime

  • Dial 911

Victim of a Non-Violent Crime

  • Call (916) 264-5471

If you need help with City services after hours (broken water main, street flooding, downed public tree, etc.), please call 311.