Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content


Where can I purchase City of Sacramento Surplus (i.e. Vehicles and other goods)?
The city partners with Bar None Auctions (local auction) to auction city surplus and facilitate sales of these goods to the public. More detailed information can be found at our City Surplus Sales web page.

Where can I find phone numbers for specific City of Sacramento Departments?
A first option would include searching the departments listed on this site. Otherwise a very basic list of contact phone #'s can be found in our "How to do business with the City of Sacramento" brochure.

I'm looking for information pertaining to payment on a purchase order. Who do I contact?
All payment of invoices in the city happens at a departmental level (generally not Accounts/Payable). Every purchase order has a "Bill To" address which indicates the city department responsible for originating and following through with all payments to vendors.