Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content

311 Service Center

City of Sacramento 311 handles all City municipal service requests except police and fire. Select from the most common items to request/report from the list below, or request other service through our Service Request Tool. Search our Knowledge Base for answers to hundreds of common questions.

Search for answers

If your matter is urgent, please call us at 916-808-5011 or 916-264-5011.  For emergencies, please call 911.

download the Sac311 MOBILE APP

The Sac311 mobile app allows you to make service requests anytime while on the go or at home.

Download on the App Store  Android App on Google Play

Key features:

  • Code violations
  • Water Use Complaints
  • Recycling, Garbage, and Illegal Dumping
  • Streets & Lighting
  • Vehicle complaints
  • Graffiti
  • Broken parking meters

Call or email the 311 call center


311 or (916)-808-5011

(916) 264-5011 if outside City Limits


(916) 808-8563 TTY


Note: If your call is routed to the County when dialing 311 within City Limits, please inform your telephone service provider's customer service department.



Typical email response time is within 72 business hours. If you need service sooner, please call us.

311 provides a single point of contact for City of Sacramento services. We handle requests for building permits, stray animals, utilities services, and much more. Our 311 customer service agents undergo extensive training to ensure each caller gets a courteous, quick and accurate response - 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays. More...
Our Call Center operators can assist in Spanish, Russian, Hmong, and Tagalog.