Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content

public safety Complaint Form

This complaint form is for complaints against Sacramento City Police and Fire Department employees only. We do not process complaints against the Sacramento County Sheriff's, California Highway Patrol, Security Guards, or guards at State, County, or federal jails or prisons.