Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content


This complaint form is for complaints against Sacramento City Police Department employees only. We do not process complaints against any other federal, state, county, or city law enforcement agencies, including, but not limited to, the Sacramento County Sheriff's, California Highway Patrol, Security Guards, or guards at State, County, or federal jails or prisons. 

Additional information on the process for submitting a complaint to the Internal Affairs Division is explained in detail in the Citizen Complaint Procedure Brochure (SPD 745).

Sacramento Police Department, Internal Affairs Division
5760 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95822
SPD Internal Affairs Main Line: (916) 808-2290