Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content

Questions and Answers

How can I find out about when a construction project will start and when it will be completed?

To find out projects under construction in the City, call our downtown the Department of Transportation Service Center at 808-8300. The center maintains an up-to-date project list and name and telephone number of the project manager.

Who do I contact to bid on a City project?

Information can be obtained by calling the City Clerk's Office at 808-7200 or the Construction Contract Office at 808-5524.

Who do I call to get burned out street lights fixed?

Call Maintenance Services customer assistance at (916) 264-5011. Be prepared to provide an address and nearest cross street information.