The Parking Services Division owns and manages over 60,000 square feet of commercial lease properties in the downtown core area. These spaces provide our tenants with access to customers who park in the garages. Our customers also appreciate the convenience of restaurants, shops and amenities within a walk from their car. Please take the time to visit our local merchants the next time you park!
Learn about various parking and discount programs available to tenants. This link is also a resource for current tenants to quickly access forms and applications.
Garage system upgrades are underway! Learn more about how this affects you!
lease space availability
Lease spaces are available in the downtown area. Depending on the property, rent is based on either a proposed bid amount offered by the interested business (Sacramento City Code 3.68.020) or the current market value of the space (Sacramento City Code 3.68.110(D)). All lease contracts must be approved by the City Council. The following properties are available for lease. Properties listed below may be in negotiations with prospective tenants, however spaces are considered "available" until the City Council approves the contract.
To inquire about lease spaces, please email ParkingCSR@cityofsacramento.org and indicate the property address in the subject line.
LEASE PROPERTIES MAP
- 1005 L Street (approximately 967 sq. ft. - retail or office space)
- 1003 L Street (approximately 1,887 sq. ft. - retail or office space)
- 1013 L Street (approximately 1,830 sq. ft. - retail or office space)
- 1430 H Street (approximately 1,550 sq. ft. - retail or coffee house)
- 801 14th Street (approximately 8,074 sq. ft. - restaurant)
CITY HALL GARAGE
- 1000 I Street Suites (approximately 10,800 sq feet total- various retail or office spaces)
- 2790 Marina View (approximately 400 sq. foot total - retail)
- Boat Slips (various sites available, Slips are 25' - 50' in length)