Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content

Facility Questions

<< back to question categories

How can I find out about when an construction project will start and when it will be completed?

To find out projects under construction in the City,call our downtown Department of Transportation Service Center at (916) 808-8300. The center maintains an up-to-date project list and name and telephone number of the project manager.

Who do I contact to bid on a City project?

Information can be obtained by calling the City Clerk's Office at 808-7200 or the Construction Contract Office at (916) 808-5524.

Who do I call to get burned out street lights fixed?

Call Maintenance Services' customer assistance at (916) 264-5011. Be prepared to provide an address and nearest cross street information.