Sacramento Recycling & Transfer Station HHW Facility (City of sacramento)
8491 Fruitridge Rd
Sacramento, CA 95826
Map to Facility »
Hours of Operation »
HHW Materials Accepted »
Guidelines, Fees and Penalties »
Reuse Store »
North Area Recovery Station »
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday thru Saturday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Guidelines, Fees and Penalties
- There is no charge to residential customers if guidelines are followed with some exceptions:
- Fees may apply for Small and Medium e-Waste (cell phones, printers, stereos, etc.)
- Containers must be leak proof and accurately labeled.
- Residents transporting more than 15 gallons or 125 pounds of hazardous materials will be charged a minimum of $25.00 per visit.
- Businesses wanting more information on how to dispose of hazardous waste call (916) 379-0500. Fees will apply.
Every week residents bring materials to the Household Hazardous Waste Facility for disposal or recycling. An average of 10,000 lbs per month of these materials is diverted and is made available for reuse.
A wide selection of paints, cleaners and other household products can be found at the Reuse Store and are available to the public for FREE! By safely reusing these items, residents can save on purchases while helping the City avoid the cost of disposal.
Other HHW Facilities Available to City residents:
North Area Recovery Station (County of Sacramento)
4450 Roseville Rd
North Highlands, CA 95660
For more information contact visit www.sacgreenteam.com or call County Customer Service at 916-875-5555
City of Elk Grove Special Waste Collection Facility
9255 Disposal Lane
Elk Grove, California 95624
For more information go to Elk Grove Special Waste Collection Facility or call (916) 627-3232