Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content

Service Requests

Report Illegal dumping? Missed Pickup? Concern about our service?

Report it online or download the Sac311 App

Call 311 - from outside the city call 916-264-5011

Find your service day for curbside collection

Request a Service — Schedule an Appointment

Make a service request online:

need to start service?

To start a city utility service - waste collection, water, sewer etc. contact the City billing at (916) 808-5454. You can get more information on rates on our billing page.