Accessibility mode is enabled

Skip to Top / Tab to View Menu Options
Skip to Left Navigation / Tab to View Content

Billing Questions

Garbage, recycling and yard waste charges appear on the same bill as your water and sewer services. 

The Department of Utilities manages the billing for these city services.