Code Liaison Officer Program
As part of our ongoing commitment to promote and maintain a desirable living and working environment for Sacramento residents and business owners, the Code Compliance Division is launching the Code Liaison Officer program.
Through this program, we will:
- Improve communication with our customers
- Provide immediate access to a code enforcement officer
- Educate our customers on current City Codes and State laws
- Strengthen our relationships with our neighborhoods and business community
- More efficiently address and resolve code violations
- Increase the rate of voluntary code compliance
To report a code violation, please submit a request through 311.
For more information on the Code Liaison Officer program, please send an e-mail to: CodeLiaison@cityofsacramento.org
If you have comments, questions or concerns regarding the Code Compliance Division that have not been addressed by talking to staff or the Code Liaison Officer, contact Carl Simpson, Code and Housing Enforcement Chief at SacCityCodeChief@cityofsacramento.org. Our goal is to provide quality service to our customers by being accessible and responsive to their needs.